In this inspiring and easy-to-use guide, author Mary Flynn leads you on a personal journey to a deeper awareness of God's tender mercy.
A perfect companion to 7 Secrets of Divine Mercy, this chapter-by-chapter study guide is a great resource for:
PERSONAL USE • DISCUSSION GROUPS RELIGIOUS EDUCATION • RCIA FORMATION
You'll learn how to personalize each "secret," gain fresh insights into its relevance to your daily life, and find new ways to respond more fully to the mercy of God. Each chapter offers:
- thought-provoking ideas for personal reflection
- down-to-earth questions for discussion or journaling
- meaningful challenge for daily life
- additional readings from Scripture, the Catechism of the Catholic Church, and the Diary of Saint Faustina
- the author's own insights, which will invite and inspire you to make a personal response to the merciful Heart of God
About the Author
Mary Flynn is a graduate of Franciscan University of Steubenville, and holds a B.A. in Theology. A talented writer and musician, she has been active in music and outreach ministry, and is a full-time member of the MercySong Team. Her study guides for 7 Secrets of the Eucharist and 7 Secrets of Confession are used in Parishes and Book Clubs around the country.