In this inspiring and easy-to-use guide, author Mary Flynn leads you on a personal journey to a more intimate encounter with God the Father in the Sacrament of Confession.
A perfect companion to 7 Secrets of Confession, this chapter-by-chapter study guide is a great resource for: individual use, discussion groups, CCD classes, or RCIA formation. You'll learn how to personalize each "secret," gain fresh insights into its relevance to your daily life, and find new ways to respond to God in the confessional. Each chapter offers:
- thought-provoking ideas for personal reflection
- down-to-earth questions for discussion or journaling
- meaningful challenges for daily life
- additional readings from Scripture, the Catechism of the Catholic Church, and the Diary of St. Faustina
- the author's own insights, which will invite and inspire you to make a personal response to the merciful Heart of God