Replacement of merchandise damaged in transit:
- Our Sunday Visitor will replace any merchandise that was damaged in transit to a customer including dust jackets, gift boxes, slipcases, and jewel cases
- Merchandise damaged in transit must be reported to Our Sunday Visitor within five working days
- When reporting damaged merchandise, please also inform your sales representative if the outer shipping carton was damaged as well
- If the outer shipping carton was received in wet, broken, or poor condition, it should be noted in writing to the shipping company and also contact your sales representative
Replacement of dust jackets, gift boxes, slipcases, and jewel cases due to normal wear and tear:
- Our Sunday Visitor has a limited supply of dust jackets, gift boxes, slipcases, and jewel cases for sale due to the normal wear and tear
- Contact your sales representative for prices of these replacement items
Our Sunday Visitor will receive for credit all merchandise returned to us in saleable condition and meeting the following guidelines:
- Items must be free of stickers and/or sticker residue
- Items must contain no markings such as prices or store or school logos
- Books must not be bent or torn
- Cassette, video, and CD-ROM cases must not be cracked
Returns will be accepted within the following time frame:
- Individual accounts—within 10 days from date of invoice
- Church and school accounts—within 6 months from date of invoice
- Bookstore accounts—within 12 months from date of invoice
When packing merchandise for return, please refer to the following guidelines:
- Box size must not exceed 17” x 15” x 10” and/or 50 lbs.
- Items must be packed flat and not on their spines
- Empty space within a carton must be filled with white paper, bubble pack, or Styrofoam packing (do not use newsprint as the ink rubs off on books)
- Each carton must include:
- Your name
- Your address
- A photocopy of the original invoice
- Quality of an undamaged return is your responsibility; pack with care.
- Materials not meeting these minimal criteria will not be accepted and returned to the customer at their expense.
Once the above conditions have been met, please mail materials via 4th class, uninsured to:
Our Sunday Visitor
200 Noll Plaza
Huntington, IN 46750
For further information, call 1-800-348-2440 or email email@example.com.